Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sirius Satellie Radio: Naomi

If Naomi were a DJ here are the hits she would spin:

I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder

You can call me Al
Kodachrome
Mother and Child reunion
50 Ways to leave your lover
Diamonds on the soles of our shoes
Me and Julio down by the schoolyard  - all by paul simon

Obla Di Obla Da
Rocky raccoon (sometimes) - Beatles

White wedding - Billy Idol

Video Killed the radio star - The buggles

Dixie - traditional

Crawdad song - music traditional / lyrics by the caugheys

Moon River (Juice Bubba)  - music traditional/lyrics by the caugheys

Oh the mama and the bear - Anne Caughey

Ladybug picnic
me and my m
The alligator king - sesame street

Who is that little bad bear - Anne Caughey

Ode to my family - The Cranberries

Walk like and Egyptian - The bangles

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Oh Holy Night - traditional

Auld Lang Zyne - traditional

Closer to the Heart
Fly by Night
Tom Sawyer - Rush

1 comment: